Press "Enter" to skip to content

MMR SAHA 52nd Avenue New Industrial Mission in Noida Sector 52 For Fully Lavish Way of life


Noida in the present day has change into a central hub for not solely residential tasks however for industrial tasks as effectively and that is due to a lot of causes. One of many main causes for that is that it’s the most rising metropolis of the Delhi/NCR area prior to now decade. With a lot of developments being below building concurrently, a lot of new alternatives are coming for funding goal and in addition for self use. On this nice demanding metropolis, a brand new industrial undertaking named MMR SAHA 52nd Avenue is being constructed with full swing at sector 52 which is taken into account as the center of the central Noida. It is likely one of the most elite actual property industrial undertaking that’s being supplied by the MMR SAHA Infrastructure Group who had made their nice presence within the Actual Property market in Delhi/NCR area. MMR 52nd Avenue undertaking has an amazing location at sector 52 which is taken into account because the South of Delhi NCR. It’s a prime and posh location of Noida properly related with Metro station together with well-known markets just like the Sector 18 market. The undertaking web site is:

Simply 15 minutes drive from Kalindi Kunj eight minutes drive from the DND Flyway The space from the Noida Metropolis Heart Metro station is of simply 5 minutes drive Nationwide Freeway 24 is simply 10 minutes drive This makes it most snug location for its prospects which is a good benefit of this undertaking. The undertaking MMR SAHA Avenue is a industrial undertaking nevertheless it comes out with a lot of choices for its prospects together with Excessive Avenue Purchasing Market, Residential Suites, Company Suites, Excessive Profiled Serviced Flats, Retail Promenade and a Retail Boulevard as effectively. This enterprise is particularly designed to cater to full wants of elite and complicated individuals. The undertaking is unfold over a complete space of 9 acres with plentiful of greenery. Out of this 9 acres land solely 25% is used for the concrete building and the remaining 75% is lush inexperienced atmosphere making it extra snug for its prospects. MMR 52nd Avenue undertaking comes with some nice facilities for its prospects making it an ideal place for funding. A few of these nice facilities embrace: three Degree Basement Parking Effectively Designed Vitality Environment friendly Facade Centrally Air Conditioned Every Unit Having a Moist Level Low Upkeep Value Platinum Lounge For The Guests Air Conditioning With VRV Leisure For Each Age Group Individuals Extremely Luxurious Membership With Fitness center and Spa Separate Lobbies For Workplace Blocks Convention Facility With Totally Wi-Fi Enabled Constructing With all these facilities you possibly can discover this undertaking handy for your self and when you’ve got an enormous or small household you possibly can simply purchase a house within the studio flats or the residential flats of this undertaking and reside a trouble free life with all of the luxuries and comforts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *